The National Information Technology Agency (NITA) in pursuant of its mandate as a facilitator of e-government implementation in Ghana, is organizing an e-Government Workshop with the theme
'Achieving Digital Excellence in Public Service delivery through innovative strategies, processes and technologies'
The workshop intends to bring together all stakeholders (including political leadership, public sector, private sector, development partners, academia, civil society and the general public) to deliberate on Digital Economy programmes and strategic issues of mutual interest to all.
The key objectives of the Workshop are:
• To foster a whole-of-government approach to e-government implementation in Ghana.
• To foster collaboration, raise national awareness and understanding of stakeholder responsibilities in e-government implementation.
• To become agenda setting forum for all actors in the digital strategy and e-government development ecosystem.
• To coordinate government-wide digital government developments and initiatives.
• To sensitize the public on existing Government electronic Services platforms in Ghana
The Electronic Government Workshop is planned to takes place at AITI-KACE (Advance Information Technology Institute – Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence) Accra, Ghana.
- Date: 9th to 10th November, 2016
- Time: 8.00am - 5pm each day
TO REGISTER VISIT: http://egovernmentworkshop.nita.gov.gh/