TENDER FOR PROCUREMENT OF ICT SERVICES
The National Information Technology Agency (NITA) intends to apply part of funds received from DANIDA to fund eligible payments under the Contract for the procurement of the under-listed items / services as detailed below:
|NO.||DESCRIPTION||PACKAGE NUMBER||QUANTITY||TENDER SECURITY|
|#1.||Telecommunication Tools & Equipment||GR/NITA/GD/0004/2018||Various||Minimum of 2% of Total Tender Price|
|#2.||Fiber Back Maintenance||GR/NITA/TS/0004/2018||Minimum of 2% of Total Tender Price|
|#3.||GENSET Fueling & Services||GR/NITA/TS/0003/2018||Minimum of 2% of Total Tender Price|
|#4.||LTE Site Security||GR/NITA/TS/002/2018||Minimum of 2% of Total Tender Price|
- The National Information Technology Agency (NITA) invites sealed Tenders from eligible suppliers / Companies for the procurement of the items / services as indicated above.
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering (NCT) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Act 663), Public Procurement (AMENDMENT) Act, 2016 (ACT 914) and in the Guidelines of the Public Procurement Authority of the Republic of Ghana.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from NITA and inspect the Tender documents at the address given below from 08.30 to 17.00 hours GMT.
- A completed set of Tender document, in English, may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon a payment of a non-refundable fee of Three Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢300.00) for each document.
- Tenderers are to submit their Tenders with copies of Valid Business Registration Certificates Valid Tax Clearance Certificate, Valid SSNIT Clearance Certificate, VAT Registration Certificate and other relevant documents.
- Tenders must be delivered to the address below at or before 10:00 hours GMT on 7th August, 2018.
Tenders shall be valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline of tender submission. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security of not less than 2% of the tender price.
Late Tenders will be rejected.
Tenders will be opened
in the presence of the Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below immediately after the close of tendering.
THE AG. DIRECTOR GENERAL
ABDUL DIOUF ROAD, RIDGE
3RD FLOOR, MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATIONS (MOC) OFFICE COMPLEX
PMB, MINISTRIES POST OFFICE, ACCRA
DIGITAL ADRESS: GA-079-0539